Friday, October 16, 2009

10.15.09 - Richmond, Virginia Is For Lovers


10.15.09 - Richmond, Virginia Is For Lovers

Okay, so I'm again behind putting up my vacation shots. I'll get to them; I promise!!

Richmond is such a picturesque city in my opinion, but it's the lesser-known areas such as the back alleys and hidden-away spots that draw my attention. This alley in particular is a popular spot among local "urban artists" as a place to showcase their abilities or simply let their creative spirit run wild.

I have submitted this to another site, dpchallenge.com, for their "Your Corner of the World III" challenge. Voting will be held 10/21-10/27. Unfortunately I cannot unhide the image on that site until voting begins.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! You need to post this to flickr so I can favorite it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niki- I put it on flickr before I blogged it, but I see you found it already. I actually blog most of these directly from my two flickr accounts using the "Blog This" button.

    ReplyDelete